Sunday, March 7, 2010

Aunt Fran

This morning my Aunt Fran passed away. What a wonderful aunt she was to me. I missed her when she moved to Colorado and would call her every once in awhile but when she went to the nursing home she wouldn't hear the phone. She was so good to my Mom and they seemed to enjoy each other's company so much. She really missed my Mom after she passed on and would cry every time she would talk about her. Aunt Fran loved to dance and would jitterbug with anyone who would dance with her. She would always be the leader and would throw you around the floor. LOL She was so much fun at parties. She loved life and was a kind and generous person. I know her family will really miss her alot. She was my favorite aunt and I will miss her a whole lot. Rest In Peace Aunt Fran.

No comments:

Post a Comment