Friday, March 19, 2010

Aunt Fran Funeral

Today was Aunt Fran's funeral. Aunt Dorothy and Uncle George was there. They did not know who I was in the beginning. They look great for being 86 and 89. Aunt Rose was there too. She is 93. That means I have at least 20 years to go. All my cousins were there also. I wish family lived closer. I miss having them around. My cousin Karl who I used to write you when I lived in Florida is married to Peggy now and she seems really nice. I know we would get along fine. Ted and Pat look good also. Ted is really thin and Pat looks the same. I also sat and talked with Frankie who is Randy's age. It was nice talking to him. I didn't go to young Teddy's house as my breathing was getting bad so it was easier for me to go home but I wish I could have visited longer. I sure do miss them all.

A lot of memories were brought up today but too tired to write them down right now. I will write them down later.

No comments:

Post a Comment