Monday, January 23, 2012


It has been a very long time since I posted last. The days go faster the older I get. I am now home more because of my surgery so maybe I can up date the site a bit. I started this blog so that I could write down memories of growing up but I have decided that instead of doing that that I may just start showing some of the things that I am making. I have always been a crafter and sewer. Even in my 70s I am still at crafting and sewing and now there is the web site called Pinterest and I can post all my favorite things so I search the web for wonderful things that I like so that I can post it on my site. I would love to post picture of some of my items but have no idea how to do it. Someday I may figure it out. LOL

This is my carosel horse. I have painted it similiar to what the original one would have looked like. The horse was carved in about 1904-5 by a German carver named Heyn. This horse was not on a brass pole instead it was on a metal stand that rocked back and forth. I am hoping to sell it soon for the right price.

No comments:

Post a Comment